- 2 (4.5oz) cans tuna
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 3 tbsp capers, roughly chopped (or relish/pickles)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup sliced grapes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- In a large bowl, add 2 cans tuna.
- Mix with lemon juice, mayonnaise, capers, red onion, walnuts and grapes. Stir all together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
- Serve with crackers, bread, chips.
Category: gluten-free, lunch, saladsMethod: no-bakeCuisine: MediterraneanDiet: Gluten Free