- Preheat oven to 350F and grease an 8×8 pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together almond flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg and coconut sugar.
- Add in coconut oil, stir, then add almond butter and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir till combined.
- Add in chocolate chips and pour into greased pan. Add more chocolate on top if desired.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until center comes out clean with a toothpick. If you use a bigger pan, lower baking time.
- Let cool completely before cutting. Store on counter or in fridge.
Category: gluten-free, dessert, paleoMethod: bake