Any combination of nuts + seeds will work! Just make sure it totals ~3 cups. I used:
- Preheat the oven to 325F
- In a food processor, blend all nuts + seeds, coconut flakes, cinnamon, and salt until fine (about 3-5 seconds). Nuts will be very small pieces but not powder.
- Pour nuts into bowl, add in chia seeds, oil, vanilla, and honey. Stir till combined.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet, and press down flat until about half inch thick. Everything should be tightly packed in order to get big clusters.
- Bake in oven for 22-26 minutes or until golden brown.
- LET COOL COMPLETELY – this is the most important step! It will be too soft at first.
- Break into clusters once completely cooled. Store at room temperature.