- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar (optional, but recommended for that snickerdoodle tang!)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (room temp)
- 1 tsp vanilla
For outside rolling:
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper or grease.
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, and cream of tartar.
- In a small bowl, mix together coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until combined. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together coconut sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll 2 tablespoons of dough in hand to form ball and then roll in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place on parchment paper and flatten gently.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
- Store in airtight container on counter for up to 1 week.
Category: cookies, gluten free, holiday,