This easy recipe for Paleo Snickerdoodle Cookies is going to be your new favorite cookie recipe. They are soft, made gluten free, and have no refined sugar. You will have traditional snickerdoodle cookies but only healthier in less than thirty minutes!
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar (optional, but recommended for that snickerdoodle tang!)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (room temp)
- 1 tsp vanilla
For outside rolling:
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper or grease.
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, and cream of tartar.
- In a small bowl, mix together coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until combined. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together coconut sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll 2 tablespoons of dough in hand to form ball and then roll in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place on parchment paper and flatten gently.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
- Store in airtight container on counter for up to 1 week.
- Category: cookies, gluten free, holiday,
Keywords: healthy snickerdoodles, holiday cookies, healthy holiday cookies, healthy cookies, snickerdoodle