Peanut Butter Banana Baked Oatmeal Cups are a delicious treat perfect for breakfast, snacking, and on-the-go. Add these to your meal prep lineup for an easy, pre-made hunger fix!
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together mashed banana and peanut butter. Stir in egg until well combined.
- Add in maple syrup and vanilla.
- Pour wet ingredients into the oat mixture, then add almond milk and chocolate chips.
- Stir until everything is combined well.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop into muffin tin and top with additional chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until fully set and once cooled, topped with additional banana slices if desired.
- Store in fridge or freezer for a later date.
- Category: breakfast, gluten-free
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy oatmeal cups, oatmeal bake, banana oatmeal cups, baked oatmeal, baked oatmeal cups