- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease and line with parchment paper a 9×9 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas. Stir in peanut butter, maple syrup, egg and vanilla until well combined.
- In a small bowl, add oats, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until combined. Add in chocolate chips and mix.
- Pour into greased baking dish and bake for 28-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool before slightly before cutting into.
Category: breakfast, gluten-free, dairy-free, snackMethod: ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free