Peanut butter cookie dough banana ice cream recipe is an easy and healthy homemade frozen dessert made completely dairy-free and gluten-free! This recipe is filled with chunks of chocolate and cookie dough that taste amazing with the rich peanut butter flavor.
- In a food processor, blend bananas, almond milk, peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla and salt until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary.
- Once smooth, add in cookie dough balls and chocolate and STIR with a spoon. Do not blend.
- Pour ice cream into a parchment lined loaf pan and freeze overnight.
- When ready to serve, let sit at room temperature for ten minutes, then scoop.
- Category: dairy-free, dessert, snack
Keywords: nice cream, peanut butter banana ice cream, banana ice cream