- 6 tbsp butter
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 10oz mini marshmallows
- 7 cups cornflakes
- 1 cup peanut butter chips + extra for melting and drizzling on top
- Flakey sea salt
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium. Let melt down. Once melted, whisk continuously and often during the browning period. Browning takes about 5-7 minutes. Once it is amber brown like maple syrup, add peanut butter and 2/3 of the mini marshmallows.
- Turn off heat and mix until marshmallows are melted.
- Add in cornflakes and stir until well combined. Then add in rest of mini marshmallows and peanut butter chips. Stir until all combined.
- Using a greased cookie scoop, scoop onto parchment lined baking sheet. Repeat until all cookies are scooped. Press down tops to make them slightly flatter.
- Optionally, drizzle with melted peanut butter chips and top with flakey sea salt.
- Let cool 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Store at room temperature.
Category: holiday, cookie, christmasMethod: Stove topCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free