- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chia seed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, peanut butter, chia seeds, and honey.
- Stir in 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Press into greased 8×8 pan.
- Pour remainder of chocolate chips in bowl and melt with coconut oil in 30 second increments until totally smooth.
- Pour chocolate over top of bars and place in fridge for at least one hour before cutting. Store in fridge.
Category: dessert, snack, dairy-free, gluten-free, sweetsMethod: no-bakeCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free