- Parchment line and grease an 8×8 pan.
- In a large bowl, add cereal and pretzels.
- In a smaller bowl, add peanut butter, coconut oil, and honey and heat in microwave until completely melted together, about 1 min.
- Pour peanut butter mixture into cereal mixture and mix until fully combined.
- Press into bottom of pan.
- In 30 second increments, melt together the chocolate and coconut oil. Once completely melted, pour over cereal mixture.
- Freeze for at 1 least one hour. Store in fridge or freezer.
Category: dessert, snack, dairy-freeMethod: no-bakeCuisine: americanDiet: Gluten Free