- 3–4 ripe USA Pears (I used Anjou but any word work here)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 5oz bag of arugula
- 1 cup cooked farro
- 6 slices of prosciutto
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
1. Wash and dry pears, then slice into ½ inch thick pieces.
2. In a sauté pan, heat 1 tsp butter.
3. Add pear slices on top, then add cinnamon and stir till well coated.
4. Let sauté for 3 minutes on each side, stirring a couple times throughout.
5. Remove from heat and let stand.
6. While pears are cooling, make the dressing by whisking together Dijon mustard, olive oil, red wine vinegar, and salt. Set aside.
7. Pour arugula into a large bowl.
8. Top with farro, prosciutto, goat cheese, dried cranberries and then pears.
9. Drizzle dressing overtop and toss to coat.
11. Store in fridge for up to 3 days.