- Preheat oven to 350F and line a muffin tin with liners. Spray liners with non-stick spray as well.
- In a large bowl, mash two bananas very well until no lumps remain.
- Whisk in egg, maple syrup, and vanilla. Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together oat flour, protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop into muffin tins until about ¾ full. I like to use a cookie scoop to make this easy! If you are adding more chocolate chips on top, add them now.
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Store on counter or in fridge for up to 5 days. Freeze for longer.