- Preheat oven to 375F and grease an 8×8 casserole dish. If using a different size, adjust cook time.
- In a large bowl, mix together the rolled oats, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the almond milk, eggs, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add the wet mixture to dry mixture and stir until combined.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and press down lightly to make sure oats are soaked. Sprinkle on a few extra chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake, uncovered, for around 40-45 minutes, until lightly golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and then serve.
- Store in refrigerator.
Category: breakfast, gluten-free, dairy-free,Method: BakeCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free