- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add oats, pumpkin pie spice, salt, pecans, cranberries, and mini chocolate chips. Stir until all combined.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, almond butter, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until completely combined and each piece is coated.
- Press flat into a thin layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Do not stir. Clusters with form if you just let it bake and don’t touch 🙂
- Let cool COMPLETELY before breaking into clusters.
Category: pumpkin, granola, breakfastMethod: ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free