- 3 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 chocolate bar, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 6inch cast iron skillet. You can use a larger size, however it will just be thinner.
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond flour, spices, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut oil, coconut sugar, pumpkin, and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir until well combined and dough forms.
- Add in chopped chocolate bar, saving some pieces to add to the top if desired.
- Pour dough into skillet and press down to fill out the bottom. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes before eating.
Category: pumpkin, gluten free, dairy free, dessertMethod: ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free