- 2 Silver Fern Farms 100% Grass-Fed Net Carbon Zero by Nature Rib-Eye Steak
- oil, salt, pepper
- 16oz baby spinach
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 cup feta, crumbled
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp poppy seed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- Prepare steaks by letting sit and bring to room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Turn grill onto medium-high heat and begin to preheat it.
- Liberally oil, salt, and pepper each side of the steak. Place on grill and cook for 3-4 minutes. Flip and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until internal temp reads 135F for medium rare.
- Take off grill and let steak rest once cooked.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, strawberries, avocado, feta, and almonds.
- Slice steak and add slices to bowl.
- In another bowl or jar, whisk together all salad dressing ingredients. Drizzle dressing over salad.