This avocado corn salad is an easy and healthy summer recipe made with avocado, corn, tomato, lime juice, and fresh cilantro. Pairs well with fish, grilled chicken, or steak! So delish!
- 4 ears of corn, shucked + cooked, or about 2 (15oz) cans of corn.
- 3 avocados, diced.
- 1 lb cherry/grape tomatoes, sliced in halves or quarters.
- 1 small red onion, diced fine.
- 1/3 cup cilantro, roughly chopped.
- 2 limes – juiced
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil (or avocado oil)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flake (optional)
- 1 jalapeno, diced (optional)
Prepare your corn by either grilling it or boiling it, then cutting it off the cob into kernels. If you’re using canned corn, drain and rinse it.
Place the corn in a bowl, then add in diced avocado, tomatoes, onion, and cilantro (and optional jalapeno).
In another bowl, whisk together the lime juice, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, lime zest, and chili flakes.
Drizzle the dressing over top of the corn salad mixture and toss until well combined.
- Let chill in fridge for at least one hour, I prefer at least 4 hours so flavors have time to combine.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
- Category: salad, gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free
Keywords: corn salad, summer salad, avocado salad, avocado corn salad