- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk of choice (I used almond)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 2 tbsp powder sugar
- splash of water until desired consistency
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease muffin tin or use liners.
- In large bowl, mix together oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until combined.
- Gently fold in blueberries and nuts.
- Fill muffin tin until each cup all the way full.
- Bake in 350F oven for 25-27 minutes.
- Leave in tin for 10 minutes and then transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.
- Let cool completely before storing in fridge. They will last up to one week or can be frozen for 6 months.
Category: gluten-free, breakfast, nut-free