These Baked Blueberry Oatmeal Cups are an easy breakfast to prep ahead for busy mornings and when you’re on the go! Made with gluten free oats, maple syrup, fresh blueberries, and only a few other simple ingredients, you’re going to love these healthy oatmeal cups.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk of choice (I used almond)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 2 tbsp powder sugar
- splash of water until desired consistency
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease muffin tin or use liners.
- In large bowl, mix together oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until combined.
- Gently fold in blueberries and nuts.
- Fill muffin tin until each cup all the way full.
- Bake in 350F oven for 25-27 minutes.
- Leave in tin for 10 minutes and then transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.
- Let cool completely before storing in fridge. They will last up to one week or can be frozen for 6 months.
Keywords: healthy muffins, blueberry muffins, baked blueberry oatmeal cups, oatmeal cups, baked oatmeal, gluten-free breakfast