Healthy banana blender muffins made four ways for a variety of flavors like blueberry, apple cinnamon, banana walnut, and chocolate chip! This simple blender muffin recipe is made totally gluten free and uses oatmeal as the base!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 2 large bananas
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 small diced apple + 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 diced banana + 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a muffin tin with muffin liners, then spray with non stick spray. Both steps are necessary unless you have silicone muffin liners.
- Add all of your ingredients to the blender, starting with the dry and working your way down the list.
- Blend until combined. You want a very smooth batter, but don’t over blend. Use a spoon to make sure all areas are mixed in.
- Pour into lined + greased muffin tins, and then add in about 2 tbsp of mix-ins.
- Using a toothpick or knife, press your mix-ins into the muffins, ensuring for even distribution throughout. Add a few more mix-ins to the top if you wish.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Store at room temperature for up to two days, or fridge for up to one week.
Nutrition is for muffins without any mix-ins (just the base)
- Category: gluten-free, breakfast, nut-free
Keywords: blender muffins, oatmeal blender muffins, banana blender muffins, gluten free muffins