Give this healthy banana bread baked oatmeal recipe a try for breakfast when you’re looking for something easy, quick, and protein packed! Made with rolled oats, ripe bananas, and a little maple syrup for natural sugar.
- Preheat oven to 375F and grease an 8×8 pan with nonstick spray. I also like to cut a piece of parchment to put on the bottom as a liner.
- In a small bowl, combine oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Stir.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas until completely soft.
- Whisk in eggs, then stir in almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add oat mixture to wet ingredients and stir to combine.
- If you want to add in walnuts, chocolate, banana coins, you can add them now.
- Pour into greased dish and baked for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool before cutting.
*See notes in recipe for storing.
- Category: breakfast, gluten free
Keywords: baked oatmeal, breakfast, gluten free, banana bread