- 2 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- ~1 cup mashed banana (about 2 large or 3 medium)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, chocolate chips, banana coins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F and grease an 8×8 pan with nonstick spray. I also like to cut a piece of parchment to put on the bottom as a liner.
- In a small bowl, combine oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Stir.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas until completely soft.
- Whisk in eggs, then stir in almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add oat mixture to wet ingredients and stir to combine.
- If you want to add in walnuts, chocolate, banana coins, you can add them now.
- Pour into greased dish and bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool before cutting.
*See notes in recipe for storing.