- 1.5 lbs ground turkey (93/7 blend or higher fat ratio for moist meatloaf!)
- 1 small yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp bbq sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add the ground turkey. Using a grater, grate the yellow onion into the ground turkey. Alternatively, chop onion really small and add to turkey.
- Add in minced garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, onion powder. Stir until combined, or use your hands to mix.
- Add in 1 egg, bbq sauce, ketchup, almond flour, and parsley. Mix until well combined.
- Pour turkey onto parchment lined baking sheet. Form into a loaf about 9×5. Pat together to keep in tact.
- In a small bowl, mix together bbq sauce and ketchup. Brush over top of the turkey mixture.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 170F. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
Category: dinner, meatloaf, lunch, meal-prep, gluten-freeMethod: OvenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free