- 4 ripe avocados
- 1 large lime, juiced
- 1/4 very finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup finely diced cilantro
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- In a large bowl, mash together avocados and juice of 1 lime. I use a potato masher.
- Add in red onion, cilantro, garlic powder, salt and pepper and mash until a good mixture of small chunks and smooth, or to desired texture.
- Garnish with lime, cilantro and flaked salt.
Category: appetizer, dip, holiday, snackMethod: no-bakeCuisine: MexicanDiet: Gluten Free