- 2lbs shredded cooked chicken (about 4–5 cups)
- 6 cups frozen cauliflower rice (can use fresh, do not thaw if using frozen)
- 4 stalks celery, chopped small
- 2 long carrots, chopped small
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (I used Franks)
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 1oz packet ranch seasoning
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- optional: 2 tbsp ranch dressing drizzle (I used Bolthouse Farms yogurt ranch)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add shredded chicken, cauliflower rice, celery, carrots, onion and garlic to a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add hot sauce, Greek yogurt, ranch packet, and pepper. Stir until everything is combined well.
- Pour into 9×13 baking dish. Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes, drizzle with ranch. Serve!
Category: dinner, lunch, meal-prep, gluten-freeMethod: ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free