- 3 large zucchinis
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced small
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- cilantro for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray 9×13 casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Cut zucchinis in half longwise. Scoop out the center seeds and create a ‘boat’ in the zucchini. Discard seeds.
- In a large pan, heat 1 tbsp avocado oil. Add diced onion and cook until just softening, about 4 minutes.
- Add garlic and ground turkey and cook until no longer pink. Drain any excess liquid.
- Add in buffalo sauce, greek yogurt, and ranch dressing to the turkey mixture. Stir until combined.
- Evenly divide turkey mixture into zucchini boats. Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until zucchini is fork tender.
- Top with cilantro, more buffalo sauce, and more ranch if desired.
Category: dinner, lunch, meal prep, summerMethod: BakeCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free