Cake Batter Granola is like funfetti cake in crunchy bite-size form! Perfect for snacking or for breakfasts, enjoy this granola atop your yogurt, smoothie bowls, and more! Made with almonds, rolled oats, honey, and coconut sugar.
- Preheat oven to 325F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats and almonds.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together coconut oil, honey, coconut sugar, almond extract, and salt.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until every piece of oat is coated in mixture.
- Add in sprinkles and mix until very well combined. I used my hands here to ensure it was all well incorporated.
- Flatten onto baking sheet in one flat, even layer. Press down and packing together lightly. Use your hands if needed.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool COMPLETELY (at least 30 minutes) before breaking into clusters. If you don’t want clusters, you can break it up earlier.
- Store in airtight container in pantry.
- Category: breakfast, dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cake batter granola, healthy granola, easy granola recipe, cake batter recipes