- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp almond extract (key for getting the essential cake batter flavor, can sub cake batter extract)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 325F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats and almonds.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together coconut oil, honey, coconut sugar, almond extract, and salt.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until every piece of oat is coated in mixture.
- Add in sprinkles and mix until very well combined. I used my hands here to ensure it was all well incorporated.
- Flatten onto baking sheet in one flat, even layer. Press down and packing together lightly. Use your hands if needed.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool COMPLETELY (at least 30 minutes) before breaking into clusters. If you don’t want clusters, you can break it up earlier.
- Store in airtight container in pantry.
Category: breakfast, dessertMethod: bakeCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free