- 1 tub crescent roll dough – 8oz
- 1/2 cup fig jam
- 3 slices prosciutto
- 24 small squares white cheddar cheese, half inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease mini muffin tin.
- Roll out crescent dough. Pinch all seams to create one large rectangle.
- Cut into 24 squares. I did 8 rows by 3 rows to get 24.
- Add one piece of dough to the mini muffin tin. Then add a cube of cheese, 1/8th slice of prosciutto (I just cut into little strips), and 1 tsp fig jam to the dough.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving!
Category: holiday, appetizer, dinner, side dishMethod: ovenCuisine: American