- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 16 oz fusilli pasta (I used brown rice from TJ’s)
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded or cubed
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 3 cups broccoli, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 block light cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese (or mozzarella)
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Cook pasta according to package.
- In a large dutch oven or sauce pan, heat oil. Add onions and broccoli and cook for 8-10 minutes or until softened.
- Add in garlic and cook for another minute. Add cooked chicken. Then stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- Stir in the pasta, half of the shredded cheese, and half of the crumbled bacon until well combined.
- Top with remaining cheese and bacon. Enjoy!
Category: dinner, lunch, meal-prep, gluten-freeMethod: meal prepCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free