- 4 small bananas, frozen
- 1 can (5.4oz) coconut cream
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- In a food processor, blend bananas until small crumbs. You can use a blender, but food processor is preferred.
- Add coconut cream, peanut butter, and maple syrup and blend until smooth.
- Add in vanilla and cocoa powder and blend again, scraping down sides until all incorporated.
- Once totally smooth, pulse in chocolate chips until slightly blended.
- Pour into a parchment lined bread loaf pan. Let freeze 4-6 hours. Thaw 15 minutes before scooping. Enjoy!
Category: dessert, gluten-free, dairy-free, ice cream, veganMethod: no bakeCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free