- 2 3/4 cup white flour
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup softened butter (1.5 sticks)
- 1.5 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
Cinnamon Sugar Coating
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to blend together butter and sugar. Add in two eggs and vanilla and beat until creamy.
- Slowly add in flour mixture and mix until totally combined.
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Use a small cookie scoop or 1.5 tbsp dough to roll into balls. Then roll dough in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before moving to a cooling rack.
- Store in airtight container.