A healthy recipe for Waldorf Salad Wraps are easy to make and the best for quick lunches! Made with classic ingredients like fresh chicken, walnuts, grapes, apples, and celery but placed into a wrap for a handheld sandwich!
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup diced apple
- 3/4 cup sliced grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt + pepper to taste
- flour tortillas
- 1 cup lettuce or spinach
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, walnuts, apple, grapes, and celery.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayo, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Add the mayo mixture to the chicken mixture and stir till combined.
- Lay your tortillas out flat and add about 1/2 cup lettuce to each tortilla.
- Add in about 1/2-3/4 cup chicken salad per each tortilla and roll up tightly.
- To hold together, use a toothpick or press the fold of the tortilla onto a hot pan to seal it shut using a spatula.
- Cut and serve!
- Store leftover Waldorf salad in fridge for up to one week.
- Category: lunch, dinner, salad
Keywords: waldorf salad, waldorf salad wrap, waldorf chicken salad, chicken salad wrap, lunch meal prep