- 2 medium heads of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 10 slices each of provolone, pepperoni, genoa salami, and ham
- 1/2 red onion, sliced very thin
- 1 red pepper, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup pickled pepperoncini, chopped
- 1/2 small loaf old country bread
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare salad by adding all lettuce to a bowl.
- Using a slice of provolone, then ham, then pepperoni, then salami, make roll-ups of the meat. Repeat 10 times. Once rolled up, slice them thinly into pinwheels.
- Prepare rest of salad by assembling lettuce, red onion, red pepper, and pepperoncini. Then add meat pinwheels.
- Cut old bread into cubes, toss with avocado oil and salt, and bake for 10-15 minutes at 350 until golden brown.
- Add on top of salad.
- While bread is toasting, make salad dressing by whisking together all of the ingredients.
- Add the dressing to salad and toss to coat!
- Serve immediately.