- 1 cup rolled oats (certified gluten-free if GF)
- 1 1/2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 3 tbsp. natural peanut butter
- Pinch of sea salt.
*add splash of almond milk in morning for creamier oats
- In a bowl, mix oats, almond milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, and salt.
- With a fork, lightly whisk in the peanut butter. I like to leave some peanut butter swirls not fully blended.
- Pour into mason jars or containers to store.
- Cover and place in fridge for at least 4 hours. My recommendation is to leave them in for 8-10 hours
- Refresh with splash of almond milk before eating.
- Add banana, berries, chia seeds, coconut flakes, or a drizzle of nut butter for added yum