This creamy vegan tomato pasta is a simple and easy dinner made with a dairy-free walnut-based sauce and gluten-free breadcrumbs! Add this to your dinner list of easy one pot recipes!
- 1 cup walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup fresh basil
- 3 cups marinara sauce or favorite tomato sauce
- 2 boxes pasta
- 4 cups spinach
- ½ cup walnuts
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp rosemary (I used dried powder, but can use dried or chopped fresh)
- First, make breadcrumbs.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, blend all breadcrumb ingredients until fine crumble.
- Pour onto baking sheet and bake for about 8 minutes or until slightly golden.
- For the sauce, blend walnuts, garlic, basil, and tomato sauce in food processor until completely smooth.
- Meanwhile, make pasta according to package. Drain.
- Add the hot pasta back to the pot and add in spinach.
- Pour sauce on top of pasta, stir, and heat on low for 5 minutes.
- Add breadcrumbs on top of pasta and serve immediately.
- Category: gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, vegetarian
- Method: stove
Keywords: vegan pasta, creamy vegan pasta, healthy dinner, vegan one pot dinner,