These Gingerbread Truffles are a healthy holiday treat that only require a few ingredients and come together in a few minutes! They taste rich and delicious like classic gingerbread but in truffle form!
- In a large bowl, mix almond flour, coconut flour, ginger, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a small bowl, mix together almond butter, honey, and molasses.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until well combined (I use my hands to make sure it is all combined)
- Chill dough for 30 minutes before rolling into balls.
- While chilling, melt chocolate chips with coconut oil in microwave in series of 20 seconds, mixing in between each interval so chocolate doesn’t burn.
- Take out once completely melted.
- Roll into balls and coat in chocolate. I like to dunk them into a bowl and fish them out with a fork, banging access chocolate off the side.
- Place back in fridge/freezer for minimum 30 minutes. Store in fridge or freezer.
- Category: gluten-free, dessert, dairy-free
Keywords: paleo truffles, healthy desserts, holiday snacks, gingerbread, gingerbread truffles