- 1.5 cup rolled oats
- 1 scoop protein powder (1/4 cup)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2–3 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Add 1/2 cup dried blueberries
Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Sub peanut butter for almond butter
- Use chocolate protein powder
White Chocolate Cranberry
- Add 1/3 cup cranberries
- Add 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Add 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- Sub chocolate protein powder
- Add 1/3 cup raisins
- Add 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine your dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients on top and stir to combine. Mixture will be thick, so feel free to use your hands to really get everything combined. If mixture seems too dry, add more honey or almond milk.
- Add in the mix-ins of your choice.
- Roll into balls and refrigerate at least 1 hour before eating.