- 3 lb baby potatoes
- 1 small yellow onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F and line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Chop potatoes into quarters and put in large bowl.
- Dice pepper and onion and add to potato bowl.
- Toss with avocado oil.
- Mix together spices in small bowl and then add the spices to the potatoes
- Toss til well combined
- Lay flat on parchment sheet and place in oven
- Bake for 20 minutes, then stir well, an bake for another 20-25 minutes or until crispy
- Serve immediately!
Category: BreakfastMethod: Oven