Roasted potatoes, bell peppers, onions come together with simple spices to make an easy and delicious side dish for your savory morning breakfasts. Add an egg or some chicken sausage and you have a perfect breakfast!
- 3 lb baby potatoes
- 1 small yellow onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F and line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Chop potatoes into quarters and put in large bowl.
- Dice pepper and onion and add to potato bowl.
- Toss with avocado oil.
- Mix together spices in small bowl and then add the spices to the potatoes
- Toss til well combined
- Lay flat on parchment sheet and place in oven
- Bake for 20 minutes, then stir well, an bake for another 20-25 minutes or until crispy
- Serve immediately!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven