These gluten-free easy turkey meatballs are juicy, moist, and so full of flavor you will never believe they were made with only a handful of simple ingredients. They are simple to make and can be served along delicious homemade spaghetti sauce and pasta.
- 2 lbs ground turkey – I prefer 85/15 blend.
- 3/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 3/4 cup fresh basil, chopped fine
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F and line with parchment paper or foil.
- Drizzle sheet with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, mix turkey, parsley, basil, ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper in one bowl until well combined.
- Roll turkey into 2-3 tbsp sizes or a little big larger than a golf ball.
- Place onto sheet and brush tops with olive oil.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes at 425F, until slightly browned.
- Let rest ten minutes before serving or add to your favorite sauce simmering over low on a stove.
- Category: dinner, lunch, gluten-free
Keywords: turkey meatballs, gluten free, gluten free recipes, gluten free meatballs, turkey, homemade meatballs, homemade turkey meatballs