- 4 cups frozen watermelon (keep fresh if serving on the rocks)
- 1/2 cup tequila -I prefer white, Espolon or Casamigos
- 1/4 cup triple sec – I used Cointreau
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1–2 tbsp honey depending on desired sweetness
- 1 heaping cup ice
- salt for rim
- limes for garnish
- Cut up your watermelon and freeze it on a baking sheet for at least six hours. If you are making margaritas on the rocks, skip the freezing step.
- Add watermelon, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, honey and ice to a blender. Leave out ice if making on the rocks.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into salted rim glass (steps on how to do this above) and serve with lime.
Category: drinksMethod: blend