- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare a 8×8 baking dish with grease or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together almond butter and pumpkin.
- Whisk in the eggs, then add the maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt, and stir till combined.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Pour into pan and bake for 22-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Different size pans will yield different baking times.
- Let cool before serving (For topping, melt chocolate chips in microwave with 1 tsp coconut oil)
Pro Tip: store in fridge after completely cooling and they will become very fudgy.
This recipe has been updated from the original to fit an 8×8 pan.