- 1/4 cup rough chopped cashews
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1.5 lbs green beans, trimmed
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Toast cashews and sesame seeds on baking sheets for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- In a large dutch oven or saucepan, add avocado oil and sesame oil. Once hot, add garlic.
- Stir around until fragrant, then add salt and pepper. Then stir in soy sauce.
- Add in green beans and toss to coat. I used tongs to continually toss, letting cook for 10 minutes total and stirring every so often.
- After 10 minutes, turn off heat. Add cashews and sesame seeds and toss to coat.
Category: holiday, dinner, side dishMethod: stovetopCuisine: AsianDiet: Gluten Free