- 2 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 13.5 oz can coconut milk (Thai Kitchen brand is best)
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- optional: raspberries for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9.5 inch pie dish with non-stick spray.
- Add almond flour and cocoa powder to a bowl and mix.
- Stir in melted coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt.
- Press into the bottom of pie dish and up the sides. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let pie dish cool while preparing the filling.
- In a double boiler (a saucepan with water and a glass bowl on top), melt together the chocolate chips and coconut milk. This will take about 10 minutes to get completely melted. Stir often.
- Once melted, turn off heat and add salt and vanilla.
- Pour melted chocolate filling into pie crust and top with raspberries if desired.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- Top with powdered sugar before serving.