An easy and healthy recipe for gluten free chocolate zucchini muffins, made with low carb ingredients like almond flour. These double chocolate muffins are moist, fluffy, and perfect for kids and adults alike!
- Preheat oven to 350F and line muffin tin with cupcake liners or non stick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together almond flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs. Add in coconut oil and maple syrup, and stir till well combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
- Fold in zucchini, and then half of the chocolate chips.
- Scoop in muffin tin until 3/4 full, topping with remaining half of chocolate chips.
- Bake for 19-21 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Category: gluten-free, dessert, breakfast, snack, paleo
Keywords: paleo zucchini muffins, chocolate zucchini muffins, gluten free chocolate zucchini muffins, paleo muffins