- Preheat oven to 350F and line muffin tin with cupcake liners or non stick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together almond flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs. Add in coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla, and stir till well combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
- Fold in zucchini, and then half of the chocolate chips.
- Scoop in muffin tin until 3/4 full, topping with remaining half of chocolate chips.
- Bake for 19-21 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
Category: gluten-free, dessert, breakfast, snack, paleo