- 1 3/4 cup gluten-free flour (I used Bob’s Red Mill all purpose baking, see note above for regular flour)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 overripe medium bananas, mashed – about 1 1/4 cups
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs, room temperature
MIDDLE + TOP CINNAMON LAYER
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1.5 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, add mashed bananas, coconut sugar, oil, and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Whisk in two eggs.
- Fold dry ingredients into wet, stirring until completely combined.
- Pour half of batter into greased bread loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, mix coconut sugar, coconut oil, and cinnamon with a fork.
- Sprinkle half of cinnamon sugar mixture on first half batter.
- Pour remaining half of batter on top.
- Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar mixture on top.
- Bake in 350F oven for 38-42 minutes – using a toothpick to test. I took mine out at 40 minutes and it was done.
- Once cooled completely, drizzle icing over top.