- 1 8oz box gluten-free graham crackers
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup melted ghee (or butter)
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a food processor, combine graham crackers, coconut sugar, and melted ghee.
- Process until very fine and pinch together when sticks.
- Press into the bottom of a 9.5 inch pie dish, ungreased.
- Bake for 12 minutes, let cool for 30 minutes. Lower the oven heat to 350F.
- While crust is cooling, in a large bowl whisk together eggs, lime juice, maple syrup, lime zest, and sifted coconut flour.
- Pour into cooled crust and bake for 22-25 minutes or until center is no longer jiggly. It can wiggle a little, just not ‘wet’ looking.
- Let cool on stove for 30 minutes, then place in fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Add a layer of defrosted whipped topping and add lime slices, zest, and reddiwhip for topping.