- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
Optional Glaze (not paleo!)
- 1.5 cups powdered sugar
- 2–3 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 350F and grease a bread loaf pan.
3. In a large bowl, whisk three eggs.
5. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until completely combined.
6. Stir in poppy seeds and lemon zest, then pour into bread pan.
7. Place in oven and bake for 50-60 minutes (will depend on bread pan, mine was exactly 9×5 and took ~50 min), or until toothpick comes out clean. Cover halfway through if starts to brown on top.
8. While baking, prepare glaze by whisking together powdered sugar, almond milk, and lemon juice.
9. Let loaf cool completely before glazing.
10. Enjoy! Store on counter for up to 48 hours before putting in fridge.
- Category: gluten-free, breakfast, snack
Keywords: gluten-free, bread, lemon, almond flour, coconut flour, breakfast, paleo