- 1 english cucumber, diced
- 2 pints grape/cherry tomatoes, chopped in half
- 8oz feta, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Chop and prepare all veggies, cheese, and herbs.
- In a large bowl, add diced cucumbers, chopped tomatoes, diced feta, and chopped parsley.
- Pour on olive oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper and mix until everything is combined.
- Serve! This will last in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Category: dinner, meal prep, side dishCuisine: GreekDiet: Low Calorie