- 32 oz raw, peeled jumbo shrimp
- 2 large zucchinis
- 2 yellow squash
- 1 red onion
- 2 red peppers
- 16 oz Banza ‘rice’ or 16 oz orzo
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp fresh dill
- Prepare all of your veggies by chopping into big chunks or slices. Spray all veggies with non-stick spray.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Spray with nonstick spray.
- For shrimp, spray a large piece of aluminum foil with nonstick spray. Add shrimp to foil and then add to grill. Build up a little side wall/ledge of foil surrounding the shrimp to stay in place.
- Add all veggies directly to the grill. Shut the lid and let the shrimp and veggies cook 4 minutes.
- After 4 minutes, flip all the veggies over and stir the shrimp around ensuring it cooks evenly. Cook another 4 minutes.
- Turn off grill and take shrimp and veggies off. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, follow directions on back of Banza bag to cook and drain ‘rice’.
- In a large bowl, add olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper to bottom. Mix together.
- Add in cooked orzo and sliced tomatoes.
- Chop all grilled veggies into small bite size pieces. Add to bowl with orzo and tomatoes, then add in cooked shrimp and fresh dill. Stir until completely mixed together.
- Serve warm or let cool before serving! Whichever you prefer.
*alternatively, roasted veggies at 400F for 15-20 minutes or until soft. Bake shrimp at 400 for 6-8 minutes.
Category: lunch, meal prep, dinner, shrimp, salad, summer salad, shrimpMethod: grillCuisine: MediterraneanDiet: Gluten Free