- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper or nonstick spray.
- In a bowl, mix together all of your crust ingredients until well combined.
- Press into the bottom of the 8×8 baking dish, prick with fork several times, and bake for 15 minutes. Let cool at least 15 minutes before adding next layer.
- While crust is cooling, add cashew butter, coconut oil, maple syrup to small saucepan over medium heat. Heat for about two minutes or until all melted together. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and salt.
- Pour over cooled crust and place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- While in freezer, make chocolate layer by adding coconut oil, cocoa powder, and maple syrup to a saucepan. Repeat the same process as middle layer by heating for about two minutes, then turn off heat and stir in vanilla and salt.
- Pour over top of frozen middle layer. Let set in refrigerator for at least 1 hour but overnight preferred.
- Cut into bars and flake with sea salt before serving. Store in fridge.