Want a healthy snack to add to cereal, use as a yogurt topping, or eat by itself? Go for this Healthy Almond Butter Granola! It’s made from just 8 ingredients, and it refined sugar-free. Plus, it’s super filling and is always a great crowd pleaser!
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, salt, chia seeds, and cinnamon.
- In a small bowl, mix together almond butter, honey, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Once fully combined, press onto lined parchment paper – spread into flat layer.
- Baked for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool completely before breaking apart.
- Store in airtight container on the counter.
Keywords: healthy recipe for granola