- Preheat oven to 350F and grease an 8×8 pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, almond milk, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Pour liquid into dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Add in chocolate chips, stir, then pour into greased baking dish, sprinkle extra chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until looks set. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Top with optional toppings and enjoy!
Category: breakfast, gluten-free, dairy-free,Method: bakeCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free